1. Explain the expression
"I always get butterflies in my stomach when I have to speak in public."
Do you know any other idiomatic expression using parts of the body?
Complete the sentences using one of the parts of the body below:
shoulder arm's foot nerves gold
1. I really put my __ in it when I asked how his wife was; I didn't realise they'd got divorced last year.
2. Maria will do anything for anyone; she's got a heart of _.
3. It's not easy to become friends with Peter; he tends to keep everyone at _ length.
4. John always talks to his mother when he needs a _ to cry on.
5. My boss is really getting on my __ at the moment; he never stops criticising my work.
2. HEAD OVER HEELS