1º ESO MODULE 4 SECTION B
LISTENING: CLOTHES DESCRIPTION
SPEAKING PRACTICE: FASHION DESCRIPTION
SPEAKING: CLOTHING AND FASHION
1. Talk about the clothes you are wearing today. Do you like them? Why? / Why not?
2. Do you like to go shopping for new clothes? Why?
3. What is your favorite place to go shopping for clothes?
4. Do you spend a lot of money on clothes? Why? / Why not?
5. What kinds of clothes do teenagers like to wear in your country?
6. What are some of your favorite brands of clothing?
7. Do you ever read fashion magazines? Why?
8. People wear clothes for many reasons. What are some of these reasons?
*Questions taken from © www.allthingstopics.com
Usamos MUST para expresar obligación (= deber) EJ. You must do your homework
Como todos los modales (CAN, SHOULD, MUST...) se acompaña de un verbo en infinitivo sin TO (I can play football, I must keep silent in class)
Usamos MUSTN'T para expresar una prohibición (=está prohibido, no se puede). Ej. You mustn't smoke in public places (no puedes fumar en lugares públicos, está prohibido).