2 isn't eating
3. doesn sell
4. will like
6. are....going to study
2. haven't had
3. had ended
4. has worked
5. will be taking
7. were swimming
8. will ........be studying
1. Dan, who is our geography teacher, taught in India for five years.
2. I'm looking for some books which I left on the table.
3. Tuesday is the day when we have our English exam.
4. Rachel Carter, whose painting I bought, is very talented.
5. Berverley, where my parents live, is a small town in East Yorkshire.
6. Have you got an atlas which shows the rivers in England?
CONDITIONALS AND TIME CLAUSES
1. will hurt
2. didn't have
4. hadn't discovered
7. wouldn't have found
1. Our classroom is cleaned in the afternoon.
2. The soundtrack will be added to the film later.
3. The information was found online
4. Newspapers are sold here everyday.
5. The old library won't be used (by the students).
6. What was written in the message?
1. they were leaving then
2. when the storm would arrive
3. the students to sit down immediately
4. Jim to tidy that room.
5. to help me with my homework
6. we study for the exam together.
2. have to
3. aren't able to
4. might not
5. don't have to