VOCABULARY REVIEWTHE HOME
WHAT CAN YOU SEE IN BARBARA'S HOUSE? WRITE IT DOWN.
FOOD AND TABLEWARE
FOOD: WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES
WHAT ARE THEY WEARING?
SPEAKING: CLOTHING AND FASHION
1. Talk about the clothes you are wearing today. Do you like them? Why? / Why not?
2. Do you like to go shopping for new clothes? Why?
3. What is your favorite place to go shopping for clothes?
4. Do you spend a lot of money on clothes? Why? / Why not?
5. What kinds of clothes do teenagers like to wear in your country?
6. What are some of your favorite brands of clothing?
7. Do you ever read fashion magazines? Why?
8. People wear clothes for many reasons. What are some of these reasons?
*Questions taken from © www.allthingstopics.com
WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE IN LONDON?
WHAT'S THE TEMPERATURE?
PLACES IN A TOWN
LISTEN AND REPEAT
GUESSING GAME: PLACES AROUND TOWN
TO BE/ HAVE GOT
PRESENT SIMPLE REVIEW
1. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO AT THESE TIMES? TELL YOUR PARTNER AND COMPARE YOUR ANSWERS:
SPEAKING PRACTICE: ASK AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Resource taken from allthingstopics.com